Monday, May 7, 2012

Star Wars T-Shirt: Jawa

So, this past week my Little Love #5 was sick.  I got virtually nothing done, other than the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt (which is totally fun and going on all month)!

So, Happy (belated) Star Wars Day last Friday, and "May the Fourth" be with you!!!  (Yes, my husband calls me a Super Nerd.  Coming from him, I think that's a compliment.)  =)

In honor of Star Wars day, let me share with you my latest Star Wars t-shirt.  This one I made for myself.  I got my hubby to model it for me, which is way hilarious since it's too small for him.  You can totally see his muscles under it, which makes me really like it on him.  hee hee

Anyway, here's my little jawa!


Isn't he so cute?  Of course, I made him using the same method as all of my other Star Wars shirts.

I hope you all had a wonderful Star Wars Day and a great weekend!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment