Friday, November 11, 2011

'Tis the Season

We LOVE holidays!!  I've always been a big fan, and I have drug my hubby into the craze with me.  So our kids really had no chance.  =)

We're not the crazy-gaudy-light-up-your-whole-house-and-fill-your-yard-with-music-blaring-and-driving-your-neighbors-crazy type (no offense to those who are), but we do decorate the inside of our house, and we have fun doing it.  Today we got out our tree.  It's a pre-lighted one, so I'm still swapping out burnt bulbs, but it's up and plugged in.  We'll hang the ornaments tomorrow.

But I think my kids' favorites are the little trees in their bedrooms.


We bought the little trees last year, for like $8 each.  The girls picked pink decorations on a white tree, the boys wanted a silver tree with blue decor.  The girls wanted balls and a star topper, the boys wanted a garland and a snowflake on top.  The kids actually ask to go to bed early, so that they can lay in their beds and quietly talk for a little while with their trees plugged in!  I should keep these out year-round!!  =)

What are your kids' favorite decorations for Christmas?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment