Friday, August 5, 2011

Amazed by Life #2

It never ceases to amaze me how much dirty laundry a family of seven can make.


It never ceases to amaze me how one little tablespoon of Charlie's Soap can wash an entire extra large load of clothes and leave them nice and clean.


It never ceases to amaze me how you can have a laundry basket sitting there and somehow more dirty clothes end up on the floor around it instead of actually in it.


It never ceases to amaze me how in the olden days they would use a washboard to wash clothes in a large pot with boiling water, with larger families than mine, and they still kept up with it better than I do.


It never ceases to amaze me how you can have so many socks that mysteriously end up with no pair.


What in life amazes you?





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment