Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun Hair Stuff

Ok, so here are the hair clips and headband I made the other night.  I didn't make as many as I thought I was going to, but I admit I was somewhat distracted by the movie "Letters to Juliet."  =)

First, I had these flowers I had gotten off of some cupcakes:


Some of them I hot-glued to a headband.  I first covered the headband with a purple satin ribbon.


The remaining flowers I used for clips.  First I glued a ring of feather boa to ribbon-lined clips, then I glued the flowers on top.


Remember these cute little fishies?


I cut them some "water" out of felt and glued them down on top.  I don't know why I love these so much, but I do!  My girls do, too!



I also made these because I had some really cute polka-dot ribbon that I hadn't done anything with yet.  I LOVE how they turned out!  I think these are my favorites of this batch!


Hope to make some more soon, but that's it for the other night.  Maybe next time I should focus more on what I'm doing and less on the movies.  I bet you I'd get less burns that way, too...  =)






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. these are all so cute! I found your blog through a link party and I seriously LOVE it! I love making new blog friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete