Saturday, July 30, 2011

Amazed by Life #1

It never ceases to amaze me how I can have a recipe box full of recipes and the entire internet at my fingertips, yet I can't come up with a single recipe that all 7 people in my house want to eat and are able to eat at the same time.


 It never ceases to amaze me how much food tiny little people can consume.  


It never ceases to amaze me how my Blendtec can work so hard every day and look just as pretty as when I first bought it.


It never ceases to amaze me how my Blendtec can chop all those hard veggies and fruits into something smooth and yummy without a sharp blade.


It never ceases to amaze me how my three-year-old can gulp down an 8-oz glass of green smoothie without stopping to take a single breath.


It never ceases to amaze me how many dishes 7 people can dirty in one day.


What in life amazes you?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those little people that can consume so much - LOL! Btw, I have a blog party called Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Hope you can join :)

    ReplyDelete